Here at United Cellars we understand that wine is a very personal choice, and so we have you covered by our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, subject to terms and conditions.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us to request a return of remaining stock. We will arrange the return at no charge to you, and use the value of returned goods towards immediate replacement product(s) tailored to your personal tastes, a store credit for future use or refund. The choice is yours!
This returns policy excludes all auction, selected Cellar Release items & orders placed in conjunction with a promotional 'cash back' saving offer (AMEX, VISA, MasterCard).
Terms & Conditions:
- We allow returns up to 100 days from date of purchase.
- If return not actioned within 14 days of replacement stock or refund being arranged, the credit value will be recharged to your card on file.
- Initial pickup/return is free of charge, however if changes are made after return has been initiated, or if a second lodgement is required, costs of subsequent pick up(s) will be deducted from overall credit raised or charged.
- Freight & AMEX/Diners merchant fees are non-refundable.
- Gift Cards are non-refundable.
- En Primeur: the customer can cancel up to 100 days after initial acceptance. If they cancel after that date but before the delivery date, then there is no refund, only store credit is available. If they are unable to complete the transaction, then we reserve the right to charge storage on the wines until the customer pays.
- Cellar release items where the vintage is older than 20 years are not covered by tasting guarantee, as these wines have aged and we can not guarantee the quality of the wines.
All wines are insured against loss. United Cellars operates a delivery notice system which will alert you when the goods are being dispatched from the warehouse or winery. Delivery notification is available by SMS and/or email. These details can be maintained on your profile for registered members. At the time of ordering online, you will be advised of an expected delivery time. In outlying areas, delivery will be made to your local agent. We will replace or refund anything you order and do not receive.
If you wish to cancel your order for any reason, please contact us immediately. Please note that if products purchased are in stock, your order may be shipped well within 24 hours. Orders cancelled prior to shipment are entitled to a full refund/credit.
If a retrieval or stop shipment is required, refund/credit will be issued on return of stock. Freight is non-refundable. Amex/Diners fees are non-refundable.
Events Returns policy
Refunds & Cancellations
The event refund policy will be updated approximately every 6 months and is subject to change with 7 days notice.
- Cancellations more than 7 days prior to the event; we can provide clients with a full refund or credit.
- Cancellations less than 7 days notice prior to the event; refunds will only be given after this time if we are able to re-sell the tickets.
- Covid 19 - In the circumstance that an event is cancelled due to government-imposed restrictions, a full refund or credit will be given where possible, the standard alternative will be to send a selection of wine relevant to the event to the value equal or higher than the ticket price.
- Premium Events ($500 + per ticket): As these are limited ticket events, cancellation less than 10days out will result in credit on file only, unless the ticket is resold. Premium events cancellation less than 7 days will result in a forfeit of ticket value and no refund or credit.