Breakages and Returns
United Cellars Returns Policy
Here at United Cellars we understand that wine is a very personal choice, and so we have you covered by our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us to request a return of remaining stock. We will arrange the return at no charge to you, and use the value of returned goods towards immediate replacement product(s) tailored to your personal tastes, a refund, or store credit for future use. The choice is yours!
Terms & Conditions:
- We allow returns up to 100 days from date of purchase.
- If return not actioned within 14 days of replacement stock or refund being arranged, the credit value will be recharged to your card on file.
- Initial pickup/return is free of charge, however if changes are made after return has been initiated, or if a second lodgement is required, costs of subsequent pick up(s) will be deducted from overall credit raised or charged.
- Freight & AMEX/Diners merchant fees are non-refundable.
- En Primeur: the customer can cancel up to 100 days after initial acceptance. If they cancel after that date but before the delivery date, then there is no refund, only store credit is available. If they are unable to complete the transaction, then we reserve the right to charge storage on the wines until the customer pays.
All wines are insured against loss. United Cellars operates a delivery notice system which will alert you when the goods are being dispatched from the warehouse or winery. Delivery notification is available by SMS and/or email. These details can be maintained on your profile for registered members. At the time of ordering online, you will be advised of an expected delivery time. In outlying areas, delivery will be made to your local agent. We will replace or refund anything you order and do not receive.
If you wish to cancel your order for any reason, please contact us immediately. Please note that if products purchased are in stock, your order may be shipped well within 24 hours. Orders cancelled prior to shipment are entitled to a full refund/credit.
If a retrieval or stop shipment is required, refund/credit will be issued on return of stock. Freight is non-refundable. Amex/Diners fees are non-refundable.