Search results for: 'valli-bannockburn-vineyard-pinot-noir-2016'
- Soft, subtle, fruity and elegant wine made from Pinot Noir grapes with attractive, vibrant raspberry and red berry fruit aromas. Deliciously creamy with fresh strawberry, peach and red berryfruit flavours, a seamless palate and a clean, crisp dry finish. A ... Learn More
- Family owned, artisanal wines of California with amazing value. Supple texture with appealing fruit intensity, leading to a lingering smooth finish. Rich, medium bodied with bright citrus, peach, honey, pear and creamy marshmallow ﬂavors. ... Learn More
- Made by a secret wine maker especially for United cellars with full malolactic fermentation, this is that elusive 80's style Chardonnay you've been searching for. Big, tropical fruit aromas of grilled pineapple and guava, with hints of butterscotch, dry straw ... Learn More
- Hand selected by the critically acclaimed winemaker Lauren Swift of Ash Ridge & aged for 6 months on lees. An energetic, aromatic Pinot Gris with lovely floral nuances. Luscious, textural lime, yellow stone fruit and marmalade notes with hints of honeycomb & ginger. ... Learn More
- Exclusively produced for United Cellars by Luke Miller, carefully selected from a single vineyard site in the Awatere Valley. Bright aromatics of tropical fruits, lemon grass & chalky minerality. A full mouthfeel, with zesty acidity carrying tropical & citrus flavours to a ... Learn More
- Classical Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc fruit expressions & a multi international award winner. Produced from vineyards in the Lower Wairau plains, which have belonged to the Holdaway family since 1864. Passionfruit, grapefruit & fresh lime flavours with a gentle minerality & soft, clean finish. ... Learn More