Search results for: 'valli-bannockburn-vineyard-pinot-noir-2016'
- From NZ's internationally acclaimed Pinot capital. Made by a secret wine maker especially for United Cellars with fresh, clean aromatics of cherry blossom, raspberry and strawberries dipped in icing sugar. Juicy red fruits burst on the palate with hints of ... Learn More
- Made by the renowned Château de Brigue with 100% estate grown fruit from Côte de Provence. The winery is managed by four brothers, the third generation of the Brun family. A blend of 35% Syrah, 35% Cinsault and 30% Mourvèdre. Clean ... Learn More
- Soft, subtle, fruity and elegant wine made from Pinot Noir grapes with attractive, vibrant raspberry and red berry fruit aromas. Deliciously creamy with fresh strawberry, peach and red berryfruit flavours, a seamless palate and a clean, crisp dry finish. A ... Learn More
- A crisp food-lovers Rose, made with Ataahua's focus on minimal handling & utmost care. Carefully hand picked from 100% Waipara Pinot Noir fruit. Bright, bursting aromas of cherry sorbet, apricot and nectarine, building to raspberry & blackcurrant on the palate. ... Learn More
- This is a vibrant cool climate Rose, which is both lush & crisp. From the multi-award winning, family owned & sustainable vineyards of Matahiwi. The palate is lively & fruit-forward, with raspberry, dried cranberry and stone fruit flavours, subtle creaminess and a long ... Learn More
- Expect vibrant red fruits, savoury spice & delicious chalky phenolics. Aromas of strawberry jam and raspberries, with some more serious nuances of wild sage and cardamom. A dry Rose blend of 39% Grenache, 36% Mataro and 25% Montepulciano from some of the best kept ... Learn More