Search results for: 'valli-bannockburn-vineyard-pinot-noir-2016'
- Superb Pinot Noir from some of the Waipara's oldest vines & made by Ostler's winemaker Jeff Sinnott. Striking, seductive aromatics of bright red fruits, winter spice & subtle umami, with a poised, silken palate. A complete & harmonious drop that defines high quality, ... Learn More
- A very rare, dreamily soft & smooth Burgundian-style Pinot Noir. Grown on the steep hillsides inside an extinct volcanic crater, just above the town of Akaroa on a small, family owned vineyard (one of only 3 in the region). A luscious palate ... Learn More
- Vibrant and mouth-watering, with notes of red cherry, rosehip, pomegranate and underlying spices. Extremely expansive, velvety and supple, it unfolds beautifully with plenty of energy. Top 10 – James Suckling’s Top New Zealand Wines of 2017 ... Learn More
- Deliciously crisp & highly refreshing Riesling, made with Ataahua's focus on minimal handling & utmost care. Carefully hand picked from Waipara and made in a medium to off-dry style, with 28g residual sugar. An immensely fragrant bouquet of Navel orange, pink grapefruit ... Learn More
- A crisp food-lovers Rose, made with Ataahua's focus on minimal handling & utmost care. Carefully hand picked from 100% Waipara Pinot Noir fruit. Bright, bursting aromas of cherry sorbet, apricot and nectarine, building to raspberry & blackcurrant on the palate. ... Learn More