A Career with United
The United Cellars Lifestyle
Here at United Cellars, we are passionate about wine. We are WSET trained and bring a wealth of local and international wine knowledge to our clients through over 200 hours of wine training a year.
We are located close to the city with easy access to cafes, restaurants and most importantly public transport. We have a diverse mix of people working in our office creating an energetic working environment. The strength of our business is the people behind it. Therefore we allow our team members every opportunity to grow with confidence. We have a strong team culture and fun environment with the best wines and incentives!
Do you love sales? Are you passionate about wine?
Then you could be the next Sales Consultant to join the United Cellars Sales Team.
Please click here to apply or find out more.
- Discount on wines and access to United Lifestyle Group products
- Career progression and high staff retention. We have a great culture and believe in growing our team across the business
- Access to some of the best wines the world has to offer
- Wine... lunch and dinner! Wine and food go together, so we have monthly lunches, team dinners, Friday wine nights and our annual awards party
- United Lifestyle: We work hard and we play hard! This year we participated in Tough Mudder as the ‘United Dirty Devils’
- There is always a tasting or wine event we are running around town or in our tasting room to get involved in.