WIN THE ULTIMATE CHRISTMAS WINE PACK
UNITED CELLARS “WIN THE ULTIMATE CHRISTMAS WINE PACK” PROMOTION
Terms & Conditions:
- Information on how to enter and prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The promoter is United Cellars Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 951117979623 ) of Level 7, 140 William Street, Woolloomooloo NSW 2011 ('Promoter'). Telephone 1300 226 835.
- Entry is only open to residents of Australia, aged 18 years or over. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin. Also anyone from a restricted Alcohol area as designated by the relevant governing body. See below links to listed restricted areas.
- Promotion commences at 10:30am AEST on 10/11/2020 and final entries close at 7:30pm AEST on 09/12/2020 (“Promotional Period”). There is one prize pack available. The winner will be drawn on or around 11/12/2020.
- The prize pack consists of 12 bottles of wine with a value of approximately RRP of $2,000.00 which is not redeemable for cash, and can not be changed or altered.
- You will be automatically entered every time you spend $100 in a single purchase with United Cellars. You will receive additional entries for each $100 increment spent in the same order. For example, a $412 purchase will receive 4 entries into the draw. Purchases will be rounded down to the nearest $100 increment.
- Incomplete entries will be deemed invalid, and if your order is refunded it will be considered invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe have breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process, engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time to invalidate any entries which it reasonably suspects have been submitted using false, incorrect, fraudulent or misleading information, including but not limited to personal details and contact information and/or entries that have been submitted through the use of multiple identities, email addresses or accounts.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- The draws will take place at the United Cellar headquarters at Level 7/140 William St, Wooloomooloo, NSW via a random electronic draw.
- The winner will be notified via email and upon contact detail confirmation, their prize will be shipped to the given address within Australia. Their name will be published on the United Cellars website.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- There will be one (1) major prize winner.
- All prize values listed above are correct as at 31/10/2020. The Promoter is not responsible for any variation in the value of the prize that occurs after this date.
- Each of the wines awarded as part of the prize pack do not exceed 20% in alcohol volume, per wine bottle. There is a total of 9L in this prize pool therefore no more than 20 litres of alcohol will be awarded in NSW.The wines for the prize will be chosen by United Cellars and in the event the promoted wine is not available and alternative substitute will be selected by United Cellars.
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason the winner does not take the prize (or an element of the prize) a redraw may take place on 22/12/2020.
- If the prize (or part of the prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- Total prize pool value is $2,000.00, based on RRP.
- The prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable, not exchangeable, not refundable, cannot be sold or exchanged for cash and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer unless otherwise specified.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with entering this promotion is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the relevant Internet, telephone network/lines or postal service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) taking/use of the prize.
- Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the United Cellars' database. United Cellars is not responsible for receipt of incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information, however caused. United Cellars assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
- The Promoter encourages consumers to enjoy responsibly. Legal aged consumers are advised to consider the safe drinking levels recommended in the National Health & Medical Research Council Australian Alcohol Guidelines that are available at www.nhmrc.gov.au. Entry and continued participation in this promotion is subject to the licensee’s liquor serving policy.
License Number: LIQP770010144. SA License Number: 57701990