Win A Trip To the McLaren Vale
Limited Time Offer
UNITED CELLARS “WIN TRIP TO THE MCLAREN VALE” PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter and prize details form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The promoter is United Cellars Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 95 111 797 623 ) of Level 7, 140 William Street, Woolloomooloo NSW 2011 ('Promoter'). Telephone 1300 226 835.
- Entry is only open to residents of Australia, aged 18 years or over (excluding those who reside in the Northern Territory). Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin. Also anyone from a restricted Alcohol area, as designated by the relevant governing body, is not permitted to enter.
- Promotion commences at 9:00am AEST on 08/3/2021 and final entries close at 11:59pm AEST on 31/05/2021 (“Promotional Period”). There is one prize available. The winner will be drawn on or around 15/6/2021.
- Prize pool:
- Return airfares to Adelaide from any capital city
- Car hire to get to/fro airport during 2 night trip period
- Winery tour, tasting and lunch at Yangarra Estate
- 2 nights Accommodation at Hickinbotham House (A luxury estate in Clarendon)
- Total prize value equals up to $2,990 AUD (including GST).
- Entry is made with the purchase of any value or quantity from the Yangarra or Hickinbotham wine collection seen here United Cellars Win A Trip to the McLaren Vale as promoted on The United Cellars website, email communications and social media channels. A purchase can be made via the United Cellar website or with a United Cellar Personal Wine Broker over the phone and the entry will be automatically included in the draw. For a full list of items available, please see the appendix at the end of these terms and conditions.
- One entry per every bottle ordered will be accepted. Multiple entries are possible via same or separate orders that meet the promo criteria in Section 6 during the limited time offer.
- Incomplete entries will be deemed invalid, and if your order is refunded it will be considered invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe have breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process, engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time to invalidate any entries which it reasonably suspects have been submitted using false, incorrect, fraudulent or misleading information, including but not limited to personal details and contact information and/or entries that have been submitted through the use of multiple identities, email addresses or accounts.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- The draws will take place at the United Cellar headquarters at Level 7/140 William St, Wooloomooloo, NSW via a random electronic draw.
- The winner will be notified via phone and email. His/Her name will be published on the United Cellars’ website.
- The prize details will be organised by United Cellars and a planning period of no less than 3 weeks will be required following the acceptance of the prize. In the avoidance of doubt, if the acceptance takes place 15/6/21 the earliest timing for the fulfillment would be 6/7/21. Due to covid restrictions and limited travel options, travel is preferred during September - November 2021. Travel dates will also be based upon the availability at the Hickinbotham House. Please note the fulfillment of the trip must take place within 12 months of the notification or it will be forfeited. Holiday black out dates do apply and travel can not be scheduled during these periods.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- There will be one (1) major prize winner.
- All prize values listed above are correct as at 24/02/2021. The Promoter is not responsible for any variation in the value of the prize that occurs after this date.
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason the winner does not take the prize (or an element of the prize) a redraw may take place on 22/06/2021.
- If the prize (or part of the prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- Total prize pool value is $2,990.00.
- The prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable, not exchangeable, not refundable, cannot be sold or exchanged for cash and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer unless otherwise specified.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- In the case of a Covid lockdown where travel is not permitted, United Cellars will select wines from local Australian vineyards of the same value of the prize pool (based on RRP) as a replacement prize.
- Any cost associated with entering this promotion is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the relevant Internet, telephone network/lines or postal service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) taking/use of the prize.
- Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the United Cellars' database. United Cellars is not responsible for receipt of incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information, however caused. United Cellars assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
- The Promoter encourages consumers to enjoy responsibly. Legal aged consumers are advised to consider the safe drinking levels recommended in the National Health & Medical Research Council Australian Alcohol Guidelines that are available at www.nhmrc.gov.au. Entry and continued participation in this promotion is subject to the licensee’s liquor serving policy.
License Number: LIQP770010144. SA License Number: 57701990
List of Products Available for Purchase to Qualify for Entry
Please note product availability may change over time.
- United Cellars Reserve Selection 'Cabernets By Yangarra Estate' 2019
- United Cellars Selection 'Shiraz By Yangarra Estate' 2019
- Yangarra 'Blanc' 2020
- Yangarra Estate Roussanne 2019
- Yangarra Old Vine Grenache 2019
- Yangarra Rose 2020
- Yangarra Estate Shiraz 2018
- Hickinbotham 'The Peake' Cabernet Shiraz 2016
- Hickinbotham Brooks Rd Shiraz 2018
- Hickinbotham Clarendon Vineyard 'Brooks Road' Shiraz 2012
- Hickinbotham Clarendon Vineyard 'Brooks Road' Shiraz 2017
- Hickinbotham Clarendon Vineyard 'The Peake' Cab Shiraz 2017
- Hickinbotham The Nest Cabernet Franc 2018
- Hickinbotham The Peake Cabernet Shiraz 2018
- Hickinbotham The Revivalist Merlot 2018
- Hickinbotham The Trueman Cabernet Sauvignon 2018
- Yangarra 'Roux Beaute' Roussanne 2018