Wine regions are in almost all the states with Victoria having 21 regions! Read more about key wine regions such as Margaret River, Barossa Valley, McLaren Vale, Eden Valley, Clare Valley, Hunter Valley, Yarra Valley and local to New South Wales, Cowra, Southern Highlands and Mudgee.
- An Italian-passito-style botrytis wine, it was crafted using hand-picked Viognier grapes that were late harvested and allowed to dry out for 3 weeks. It was fermented in French oak barrels (20% new) for six months, resulting in a beautiful bright golden colour. ... Learn More
- This Viognier was carefully grown in the renowned Malakoff Vineyard in the Pyrenees. Cantaloupe, green mango, ginger with hints of lees derived complexity in the nose. Mandarine and cantaloupe fruits spill onto a luscious palate. A creamy and mouth filling ... Learn More
- Close to 1000m above sea level on Australia's Granite Belt, La Petite Mort is an experimental project for winemaker Glen Robert and partner/viticulturist Robert Richter. The winemaking follows the true natural ethos, careful and deliberate. Their wines are contemporary ... Learn More
- Remarkable first Viognier release from the oh-so-friendly Alex Head. Picked early to retain as much acidity as possible, he is unashamedly aiming for a racy style, emulating the cellarworthiness of perhaps the world's greatest Viognier - Chateau Grillet. It's packed ... Learn More
- Viognier that came from the Yalumba vineyards in Eden Valley in South Australia. It’s a quintessential Viognier that boasts elegant fruit; ripe pear, ginger and peach laden Viognier. Concentrated and long there is a lot of texture here, layered ... Learn More
- This is exceptional viognier. Benchmark. Be it Australian or French. This level of warmth is necessitated to showcase the exuberance of the variety: honeysuckle, apricot and ginger glaze. The billowing phenolic chew beautifully melded to a gentle wash of acidity. ... Learn More
- On a quest to become one of the world’s great wine marques. Ever since planting Viognier in the Descendant Vineyard Torbreck have strived to make a wine with similar distinction and purity to those of this famous Appellation and ... Learn More
- Viognier is foot stomped and left for two or more hours on its skins to extract the phenols, flavour and texture. The fruit is then pressed, cooled and put straight into barrel with all solids for a natural fermentation. Gentle ... Learn More
- Incredibly complex aromas of baking spices, fresh red fruit and a fine and elegant, floral edge, as well as red cherries, raspberries and red plums. This is phenomenal, so precise and concentrated with such detail and power, delivered with elegance ... Learn More
- This Viognier is sourced from some of the oldest Viognier vines in the country, planted in 1982. There are three blocks across the vineyard with varying age. Tiny yields, this fruit is hand harvested lovingly by only Yarra Yering staff, into ... Learn More
We need to clear some space in the warehouse! As the Christmas rush approaches we are needing to make room and there are a few Bin End wines that need to find a good home! Nothing wrong with the ... Learn More
To Celebrate Yeringberg Wines being shortlisted for Halliday's 2022 Winery Of The Year we have created an exceptional tasting package to try their latest Releases.
2x Yeringberg Viognier 2018
2x Yeringberg Chardonnay 2018
2x Yeringberg ... Learn More