Spirits, New South Wales
From Australia's oldest continuous wine region – the famous Hunter Valley – to exciting new cool climate regions such as Orange, the Southern Highlands and Tumbarumba, these regions can be found to produce some of the best Australia Wine around. Recognised as the second largest wine producing state in Australia, New South Wales is also the most populous state with its wine consumption far outpacing the region's wine production. Although the Hunter Valley region is well known, the majority of wineries are located along the Murray and Darling Rivers (in the south-east of the state) which supplies water for many of the regions wineries.
Other regions within New South Wales includes the Canberra District, Cowra, Hastings River, Hilltops, Mudgee, New England, Perricoota, Riverina and the Shoalhaven Coast.
- Cramming as much flavour as humanly possible into a bottle, the Simmons Street Australian Native Gin may look angelic on the outside but on the inside it’s on fire with a hit of aniseed and cinnamon and a soothing ... Learn More
- Cramming as much flavour as humanly possible into a bottle,our Margaret Street Signature Gin gives you a burst of sun kissed Oranges, Strawberry Gum and Dorrigo Pepper with every delicious mouthful. We guarantee it stands up too tonic, even ... Learn More
- Poor Toms steep ten botanicals in Australian wheat spirit, which is then single-shot distilled in a 200-litre Müller copper still. You’ll notice a classic juniper backbone complimented by fresh green apple, native strawberry gum leaf, and chamomile. ... Learn More
- This is the first commercial batch of Poor Toms' soon-to-be infamous Strawberry Gin. The PT crew steep the tastiest fresh strawberries they can find along with young ginger and hibiscus flowers (for colour) in a batch of Sydney Dry Gin. ... Learn More
- World's Best International Contemporary Gin - American Distilling Institute Craft Spirits Awards (USA) World's Best Spirits Packaging - International Wine & Spirits Competition (London) Australia's Best Gin - International Wine & Spirits Competition (London) Australia's Best Gin (Platinum Medal) - SIP Awards ( ... Learn More
- From one of the newest and coolest 'urban distilleries' in Marrickville, Sydney. At 52%, Poor Toms Fool Strength is a rich, classic, full-bodied gin. You’ll notice a classic juniper backbone complimented by fresh grapefruit, native strawberry gum leaf, and chamomile. ... Learn More
**THIS ONLINE TASTING IS OVER**
Let's talk Gin! We've sourced some unique gin all the way from the Cornish coast; Tarquin's is a traditionalist distillery as they only use copper pot stills and do every ... Learn More