Sparkling, South Australia
Wines are produced in several regions throughout the state, though many are naturally grouped together, like Barossa and Eden Valleys, only 15 minutes apart. They include such regions as Barossa Valley, Clare Valley, Eden Valley, Coonawarra, Adelaide Hills, Kangaroo Island, Langhorne Creek, McLaren Vale and Wrattonbully to name but a few!
Barossa Valley boasts some of the oldest vines in Australia dating back to 1843 and produces some of the world's finest Shiraz, whilst the 'terra rossa' soils of Coonawarra is most suited to producing outstanding Cabernet Sauvignons. If you're a fan of Riesling, Clare Valley is a great place to explore and for a Maritime climate not dissimilar to parts of the Italian coastline, seek out the wines from McLaren Vale.
- At release, the wine displays clean citrus/lemon fragrances along with lifted floral blossom, toffee almonds, creme brule and underlying hints of vanilla and rose water. Initially the wine displays fresh citrus zest and stone fruit with a subtle honeyed ... Learn More
- A vibrant, fresh sparkling wine. Lifted aromas of green apple and citrus. Fruity and juicy with soft citrus flavours and crisp acidity. Enjoy now while young and fresh. With quality above its price point, this Sparkling is amazing value for ... Learn More
- Crittenden Estate in Victoria describe their Geppetto range as “accessible and honest” and this cool climate Sparkling certainly lives up to that promise. Fine straw green in colour with aromas of yellow melon, warm bread and marzipan. On the palate, ... Learn More
- Premium Langhorne Creek Shiraz grapes were selected and blended to produce this richly flavoured Sparkling wine. It begins with fresh cherry and plum flavours before the older component of the blend adds complex spice and chocolate character. It has layers ... Learn More
- Hand-picked fruit was chilled before gentle, whole bunch pressing. Fermented in tank, the colourless pinot noir base wine was then assembled and tiraged, refermenting in bottle via méthode traditionnelle and disgorged after one year. The attractive salmon hue was ... Learn More
A mix of 3 great value and delicious wines that will be the perfect gift to get any Christmas party started! Showcasing wines from some of the best wine regions in the world, this is sure to make any true ... Learn More
During the lead up to Christmas 2020, we're aware that things won't quite be the same as they have been in previous years (let's be honest- what isn't different this year!). Many restaurants and bars have tight restrictions on the ... Learn More