Red Blends, Australia
Wine regions are in almost all the states with Victoria having 21 regions! Read more about key wine regions such as Margaret River, Barossa Valley, McLaren Vale, Eden Valley, Clare Valley, Hunter Valley, Yarra Valley and local to New South Wales, Cowra, Southern Highlands and Mudgee.
- This top value red is just the latest step on winemaker Peter Fraser's march towards recreating his own McLaren Vale examples of the famous bends of Châteauneuf-du-Pape. Here old vine Grenache combines with Mourvèdre, Shiraz, Cinsaut, Carignan, and ... Learn More
- A Bordeaux style blend of 74% Merlot and 26% Cabernet Franc. Lifted perfumed nose of cassis, plums and hints of spicy oak. Deep fruit flavours of plums with hints of berry. Notes of tobacco leaf, fine tanins and succulent acidity. Incredibly well ... Learn More
- In classic Taras style, there is nothing 'classic' about this blend. It's a playful bits 'n' pieces blend of Pinot Noir, Grenache, Gamay, Gewurztraminer, Pinot Meunier, Fragola, Riesling, and Chardonnay which is wicked to drink. The blend sounds weird but ... Learn More
- 55% Cabernet Sauvignon, 16% Malbec, 15% Merlot, and 14% Petit Verdot. Gold (96 points) at the Margaret River Wine Show; one of the most competitive shows in the country. Woodlands believe 2016 will go down as one of if not the greatest vintages in history! The ... Learn MoreWoodlands 'Clementine' Cabernet Merlot Petit Verdot 2016$44.99 Per item
- The classic Henschke Keyneton Euphonium Shiraz Cabernet Sauvignon Merlot, with a skerrick of cabernet franc (2%), is an Eden Valley-dominant Barossa blend, drawing from Cyril’s original plantings of shiraz in the Eden Valley in the 1960s. Traditional vinification and maturation ... Learn More
- Maturana Tinta is a near-extinct red wine grape of Spain's most famous wine region, Rioja. Maturana used ot be one of the most popular grapes in Rioja until a vine disease made it almost completely extinct. The few Maturana wines ... Learn More
- Henschke Euphonium was formerly known as Keyneton Estate – a blend of shiraz (75 percent), cabernet sauvignon (11 percent), merlot (8 percent) and cabernet franc. It spends time in a mix of French and American oak, 30 percent of it new. ... Learn More
**THIS ONLINE TASTING IS OVER**
Wine education made fun and entertaining, let's explore some new and classic bubbles together just in time for the festive season.
Join us for the ultimate Christmas debate, ... Learn More
- The taste of history and prestige. The very finest parcels of Grenache and Shiraz are selected each year from the Seppeltsfield estate vineyards and reserved for the crafting of Centennial Collection releases. Amongst other traditional techniques, the fruit is crushed ... Learn More