If you've got a bottle with United Cellars on it, or made for United Cellars you can count on the quality of what's inside. We scour the world over to find the best winemakers and wineries around to make for us special one-off editions of their wines. Whether it's a locally made McLaren Vale Shiraz, a Central Otago Pinot, an Argentinian Malbec or even a Châteauneuf-du-Pape all the way from France we always work with the very best winemakers.
- The United Cellars 'Varietal' Range brings you the most popular varieties, made by some of the best and most-respected winemakers for an unbeatable price. Designed for immediate enjoyment, the Varietal Range promises to provide a quality wine to suit every ... Learn More
- WINNER; James Halliday's Wine Companion 2020 WINERY OF THE YEAR! A wonderful Cabernet made exclusively for United Cellars by 3rd generation wine maker, Tom Barry. Blackcurrant and dried herbs on the nose with hints of smoke. Juicy cassis, raspberry and blackberry ... Learn More
- It makes perfect sense that Primo make a superb Sangiovese, as Joe Grilli has spent many vintages making wine in Italy, the home of the variety. Very lifted aromas of vibrant cherries, Turkish delight and a lovely chocolate undertone. Complex ... Learn More
- It makes perfect sense that Primo make a superb Nebbiolo, as Joe Grilli has spent many vintages making wine in Italy, the home of the variety. Lovely lifted aromas of vibrant rosewater, raspberries and sweet cherry. Beautifully balanced noted of ... Learn More
- Made by Reid Bosward and the team at Kaesler, one of the Barossa's oldest and most revered wineries. 20% Barossa Valley fruit has been added in to lift the complex , blue-fruited style of the Clare. The nose is classic South Australian- ... Learn More