OLD AND NEW WINE COMPETITION
UNITED CELLARS “SEPTEMBER SALES” PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter and prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The promoter is United Cellars Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 951117979623 ) of Level 7, 140 William Street, Woolloomooloo NSW 2011 ('Promoter'). Telephone 1300 226 835.
- Entry is open only to residents of Australia, aged 18 years and over. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or stepchild (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, stepbrother, stepsister or first cousin. Also anyone from a restricted alcohol area as designated by the relevant governing body. Please see the link at the end of this document for more details.
- Promotion commences at 10:00am AEST on 5/9/2022 and final entries close at 11:59pm AEST on 30/9/2022 (“Promotional Period”). There is a $1000 Wine prize pack available. We will draw the winner on or around 5/10/2022.
- THE OLD AND NEW WINE PRIZE PACK consists of a personally curated collection of wines valued at approximately $1000 RRP, which is not redeemable for cash and cannot be changed or altered. There will be one prize winner in total.
- You will be automatically entered in the draw with any wine or spirits purchase and by providing an answer to the question: “What is your favourite Wine region?”
- Incomplete entries will be deemed invalid, and if your order is refunded, it will be considered invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process, engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to invalidate any entries that it reasonably suspects have been submitted using false, incorrect, fraudulent or misleading information, including but not limited to personal details and contact information and/or entries that have been submitted through the use of multiple identities, email addresses or accounts.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- The draws will take place at the United Cellar headquarters at Level 7/140 William St, Woolloomooloo, NSW by random electronic draw.
- We will notify the winner by email and upon confirming contact details, we will ship his or her prize to the given address within Australia. We will also publish his or her name on the United Cellars website.
- The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- There will be one (1) prize winner.
- The prize value listed above is correct as of 5/9/2022. The Promoter is not responsible for any variation in the value of the prize that occurs after this date.
- Each of the Wines awarded as part of the prize pack are less than 20% in alcohol volume, per bottle. no more than 20L of alcohol will be awarded in NSW. United Cellars will choose the wines for the prize.
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason the winner does not take the prize (or an element of the prize), a redraw may take place on 15/10/2022.
- If the prize (or part of the prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- Total prize pool is valued at $1000, based on RRP.
- The prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable, not exchangeable, not refundable, cannot be sold or exchanged for cash and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer unless otherwise specified.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with entering this promotion is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the relevant Internet, telephone network/lines or postal service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) taking/use of the prize.
- Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the United Cellars' database. United Cellars is not responsible for receipt of incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information, however caused. United Cellars assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
- The Promoter encourages consumers to enjoy responsibly. Legal-aged consumers are advised to consider the safe drinking levels recommended in the National Health & Medical Research Council Australian Alcohol Guidelines that are available at www.nhmrc.gov.au. Entry and continued participation in this promotion is subject to the licensee’s liquor serving policy.
License Number: LIQP770010144. SA License Number: 57701990