Maison du Whisky
A family-owned French company founded in 1956, La Maison du Whisky is an importer and distributor of some of the world's finest whiskies and spirits. Catering to a niche market of enthusiasts and collectors, La Maison du Whisky uses its unique relationships with distilleries around the world to source and sell rare, premium products. Their carefully compiled catalogue reads as a list of must-haves for any lover of fine spirits. An independent specialist, La Maison du Whisky selects its products on quality alone. Thanks to the expertise of staff and the work of passionate producers, La Maison du Whisky can promise nothing but the best.
- A sherry-casked whisky from Edradour – one of Scotland’s smallest whisky distilleries. The house style of gun smoke is prominent on the nose, burns off to reveal, sultanas, banana bread, polish, vegetation and fruit cake. Created in 2010 by La Maison ... Learn More
- Clynelish has long been held in high regard by a firm following of whisky lovers and is now considered to be amongst the great distilleries of the world. Classic Highland, fruity notes. Peach and citrus peel are most prominent flavours ... Learn More
- Discover the Speyside style Whisky with fruity notes on the nose, hocolate and rose are most prominent flavours in this whisky. Distilled in 2002 and bottled in 2014. Created in 2010 by La Maison du Whisky, the Ten range was conceived and selected ... Learn More
- This is a classic light, smoky Caol Ila. Remarkable balance between barley, peat and sweet spices. Smouldering embers, coal fire, damp oak, salted meats, hints of mixed peel. The palate is light and zippy but the finish is surprisingly long – ... Learn More
- This is a classic light, smoky Caol Ila. Remarkable balance between barley, peat and sweet spices. Aromas of smouldering embers, coal fire, damp oak, salted meats, hints of mixed peel. The palate is light and zippy but the finish is ... Learn More
- The most powerful, intense expression out of all 10 releases. An intense, peaty dram from the Bunnahabhain distillery on Islay. Vanilla and smoky peat are most prominent flavours in this whisky. Created in 2010 by La Maison du Whisky, the Ten range ... Learn More