Lake Erie Region, Valpolicella
- This classic wine from the Valpolicella area is made from 80% Corvina, 10% Rondinella and 10% Sangiovese grapes. A soft, elegant wine, full in flavour. Delicately perfumed, it is reminiscent of maraschino cherries and fruits of the wood. Dry & velvety, with a good ... Learn More
- From the vineyards of San Pietro in Cariano and Negrar, which have white chalky soils. A blend of Corvina 40%, Rondinella 30% and the very rare Corvinone 30%. The nose exhibits the classic rustic notes of ferrous earth, black olive, dried herbs and ... Learn More
- Grapes are sourced from the north of Verona, in the hilly vineyards with medium density soil tending to be calcareous, situated in the villages of Negrar, Fumane, San Pietro In Cariano and Marano. Corvina (40%), Rondinella (30%), Corvinone (30%). The “Ripasso” technique is ... Learn MoreCA'DELLA SCALA MEZZOPIANO VALPOLICELLA RIPASSO SUPERIORE 2016$39.99 Per item
- A deep garnet red in color, it has an ethereal bouquet of dried fruit. On the palate, it is full-bodied, warm, mouth-filling and dry. A substantial wine of rare elegance that lends itself well to ageing. Undisputedly symbolic of the ... Learn More
- 70% Corvina and Corvina grossa, 20% Rondinella, 5% Croatina and 5% Oseleta. Offers hints of blueberry, blackberry, cherry and chocolate which emerge gradually as the wine breathes. The potent tannins, which give structure to this product, are in perfect symbiosis with the velvety aromas ... Learn More
This pack contains a bottle of 12 different wines to be opened during a series of 4 online tastings held throughout May and early June 2020. During the COVID-19 lockdown, we will be running a series of online, interactive tastings.