The King Valley, or King River Valley is a wine-producing and agricultural region centred on the King River between Wangaratta and the Alpine National Park in the North East Victoria zone of the Australian state of Victoria. This region is also the Australian home of Italian Varietal Wines including Prosecco, Sangiovese and Nebbiolo. King Valley is leading the way for premium (and VERY good value) Pinot Grigio.
- Pale in colour with radiant green and yellow hues. Freshly cut pear, lemons, ginger and faint pine needle aromas lead to a mouth-filling burst of fruit flavour. Pear, green apple, light spices and white flowers on the palate are pulled ... Learn More
- Great value, medium-bodied King Valley Chardonnay here from Rollo Crittenden. No need to cellar this beauty! Richly-fruited, supple and generous - chill well and enjoy with or without food. Mid lemon gold Citrus, stone fruit, nuts and almond meal. Medium ... Learn More
- The fruit for this wine was sourced from a cool climate vineyard (essentially the same climate as the Mornington Peninsula), allowing us to produce a wine of vibrant colour with lifted berry fruits and spice on the nose. On the ... Learn More
- Crittenden Estate in Victoria describe their Geppetto range as “accessible and honest” and this cool climate Sparkling certainly lives up to that promise. Fine straw green in colour with aromas of yellow melon, warm bread and marzipan. On the palate, ... Learn More
- Produced by the talented Simon Killeen, all effort is made to keep this wine as bright and fresh as possible. A small portion spends time in barrel prior to final blending in order to provide mid-palate succulence and depth. A ... Learn More