Grand Cru Burgundy Dinner Sydney 23 May 2019 6.30Pm
1 or more bottles$250.00
Join us for our Chardonnay and Pinot Noir inspired Grand Cru Dinner.
This soirée will be coming to Sydney on May 23rd with a showcase of French Burgundies alongside iconic and premium examples of Australian Pinot Noir and Chardonnay from around the country.
Not only will this be an entertaining and informative evening, but you’ll also get to experience 12 fantastic wines paired with an array of delicious dishes chosen for us by the Queen of Australian-Chinese cooking Kylie Kwong. Nothing is greater than enjoying food alongside the finest, hand-picked wines we have on offer.
This will be an experience like no other (as her iconic restaurant Billy Kwongs is closing soon), so don’t miss out. With our previous evenings selling out fast, you’ll need to get in early to secure a ticket to these tastings.
Wine selection for the evening...
On Arrival - Champagne Jacquinot ‘Symphonie Millesime’ 2009 (Magnum)
First Bracket - Macon and Margaret River
- 2014 Garagiste Macon- Villages Chardonnay ($55)
- 2016 Leeuwin Estate ‘Art Series’ Chardonnay, Margaret River WA ($115)
Second Bracket - Puligny Montrachet and Sonoma
- 2016 Domaine Thomas - Collardot Puligny Montrachet ‘Les Enseigners’ ($170)
- 2015 Stonestreet ‘Upper Barn’, Sonoma USA ($215)
Third Bracket - Meursault and Central Otago
- 2014 Domaine Matrot Meursault Rouge ($100)
- 2015 Rippon ‘Mature Vine’ Pinot Noir, Central Otago NZ ($80)
Fourth Bracket - Volnay and Tasmania
- 2016 Thierry Glantenay Volnay ‘Clos des Chenes’ 1er Cru ($225)
- 2017 Tolpuddle Pinot Noir, Coal River Valley TAS ($80)
Fifth Course - Gevrey Chambertain and Gippsland
- 2014 Domaine Rossignol-Trapet Gevrey-Chambertin ‘Petite-Chapelle’ 1er Cru ($185)
- 2017 Bass Phillip ‘Premium’ Pinot Noir, Gippsland VIC ($220)
Plus a Mystery Wine...
Critic Scores & reviews
There are no critic ratings found.
Love this wine? Here's a list of other vintages we have in stock if you'd like to try them as well.
There are no other vintages found.
All current auctions for this wine & any different vintages.
Recommended For You
Life is short … so you should savour every sip. That’s why we’ve specifically curated these wines and spirits, especially for you based on your profile, preferences, and past purchases. Enjoy!
Pairs Well With
Whether it's a decadent cheese, mouth-watering red meat, perfectly cooked poultry, succulent seafood, or a vegetarian feast, for every wine or spirit you choose from us, we provide you with a number of helpful suggestions for what will pair deliciously with your purchase.