In a region spanning of 1,200 hectares there are currently approximately 40 wineries operating in Geographe, all within the four wine producing districts of Geographe: Harvey, Ferguson Valley, Donnybrook, and Capel. These districts produce exciting, dynamic Shiraz, Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc, and Sémillon wines that they are well known for. The climate of Geographe is blissfully consistent, with long warm summer days and cool winters, which makes it well suited for growing a various range of grapes.
- The making of Dragonfly Sauvignon Blanc Semillon centres on capturing the fresh and alluring tropical and seasonal fruit flavours from the region. Enticing aromatics of passionfruit, tropical notes, kiwi fruit and lime zest. The palate is crisp and refreshing, having ... Learn MoreWILLOW BRIDGE 'DRAGONFLY' SAUVIGNON BLANC SEMILLON 2017$11.99 Per item
- Attractive aromatics of passionfruit, tropical notes, kiwi fruit and lemon and lime zest. A crisp and refreshing palate, Depth of flavour in the tropical spectrum, with lemon/lime and a long fine finish. A truly delicious wine that is outstanding ... Learn More
- Willow Bridge Estate have for years been a firm favourite in the United Cellars portfolio, consistently creating wines of quality, strong regional & varietal expressions, pure enjoyment and always phenomenal value for money. The making of Dragonfly Sauvignon Blanc Semillon centres ... Learn More
- A well balanced wine which has brought much joy over every vintage released. Aromas of sweet spices, with roasted meats and hints of pepper. Dark plum, dark chocolate and leather notes. Medium bodied palate with Dark plummy fruits and hints ... Learn More
- The Dragonfly range from Willow Bridge is consistently one of the best value set of wines in Australia. Incredible quality for the price! Lifted biscuit oak integrated with lemon zest and varietal white peach aromas. A core of intense stonefruit ... Learn More
- Quality unexpected at this price tag! Powerful fresh aroma of blackberry fruit, anise, ripe black plums and bay leaf aromas. Vibrant Mulberry and ripe blackberry fruits, intense flavour with silky long tannin balanced by fine oak. It has structure, plushness ... Learn More
Shiraz is arguably one of the most popular red wines in Australia, so we bring you this outstanding value mixed dozen to showcase some of our most popular, every-day drinking Shiraz. Showcasing the breadth of this varietal, this dozen ... Learn More