Below you will find a hand-curated selection of wines we purchase ex-Chateau. While you will have to wait a few months for them to be shipped to you, you have a guarantee of their provenance and quality, as they are coming directly from the cellars of our partners in their region of origin. For anyone who knows their fine wines, patience is a virtue, and the wait will be worthwhile!
- Deep purple-black in color, the 2018 Laroze bursts from the glass with warm plums, baked cherries and mulberries with hints of chocolate box, tapenade and camphor. Full, rich and opulent with bags of black fruit preserves and spicy sparks framed by ... Learn More
- The deep garnet-purple colored 2018 Desmirail comes rolling out of the glass with exuberant blackcurrant cordial, prunes and baked cherries scents plus hints of tobacco, fried herbs and woodsmoke. Medium to full-bodied, it has a firm, chewy texture with just enough ... Learn More
- The Château Valandraud 2018 ranks among the elite Grands Crus Classés of Saint-Émilion in a very good vintage for Bordeaux. Deep purple-black in color, the 2018 Virginie de Valandraud opens a little broody with notes of damp soil, truffles ... Learn More
- Deep garnet-purple colored, the 2018 La Tour Figeac starts off a little shy, giving way to bright, vibrant scents of crushed black and red cherries, warm plums and wild blueberries with hints of violets, licorice, woodsmoke and garrigue. Full-bodied, it has ... Learn More
- The 2018 Bellefont-Belcier has a surprisingly understated bouquet with perfumed red cherries, crushed strawberry and violet aromas, touches of graphite emerging with time. The palate is very velvety in the mouth: veins of dark chocolate infusing the dark berry fruit with ... Learn More
- The 2018 La Croix de Beaucaillou is a blend of 62% Cabernet Sauvignon, 35% Merlot and 3% Petit Verdot, to be aged 12 months in 60% new barriques. It has a pH of 3.75, 15% alcohol and an IPT (total polyphenol index) of 96. Deep garnet-purple colored, it is ... Learn More