Below you will find a hand-curated selection of wines we purchase ex-Chateau. While you will have to wait a few months for them to be shipped to you, you have a guarantee of their provenance and quality, as they are coming directly from the cellars of our partners in their region of origin. For anyone who knows their fine wines, patience is a virtue, and the wait will be worthwhile!
- The entry-level white from Domaine de Chevalier, the 2018 L'Esprit De Chevalier is smoking good, and at some point, could make you wonder about the rationale for spending the extra money for the top wine. Ripe lemon, citrus, sliced pineapple, and ... Learn More
- Pretty and slightly grapey on the nose, delicately floral. Fragrant with blackcurrant bud. Crisp acidity and a lightly grainy texture. Hint of spice and lots of fresh citrus on the palate. Tight, lively and persistent. - Jancis Robinson ... Learn More
- Taken from mostly older vines (60+ years), this brings much more intensity and depth to the whole. The breadth of flavour here is staggering and the acid is crystalline and electric. There is some power here and some weight, too, and ... Learn More
- The 2018 La Clarté de Haut-Brion is composed of 79.2% Sémillon and 20.8% Sauvignon Blanc, harvested August 27 to September 5. It comes bounding out of the glass with bold notions of warm pineapple, guava and peach juice plus hints of lanolin, honeysuckle, lime ... Learn More
- This has a complex nose of dried apple, green mango, grapefruit zest, dried honeysuckle and crushed almonds. It’s full-bodied with bright acidity and a dense, phenolic texture. Vivid and layered with fantastic precision. Very, very long. This needs time. ... Learn More
- The 2018 Cos D'Estournel Blanc includes slightly more Sémillon and is 67% Sauvignon and 33% Sémillon brought up all in barrel, with just 7% being new. Richer notes of crushed citrus, tart peach, white flowers, and salty minerality all emerge from this ... Learn More
- This is such a stunning wine and the impact on the palate is terrific. Very closed and very intense, the fruit is firm and arresting and the length is sensational. The oak, while fairly prominent, joins forces with the acidity ... Learn More