Below you will find a hand-curated selection of wines we purchase ex-Chateau. While you will have to wait a few months for them to be shipped to you, you have a guarantee of their provenance and quality, as they are coming directly from the cellars of our partners in their region of origin. For anyone who knows their fine wines, patience is a virtue, and the wait will be worthwhile!
- The 2018 La Clarté de Haut-Brion is composed of 79.2% Sémillon and 20.8% Sauvignon Blanc, harvested August 27 to September 5. It comes bounding out of the glass with bold notions of warm pineapple, guava and peach juice plus hints of lanolin, honeysuckle, lime ... Learn More
- The second wine of Haut-Brion, made from 58.2% Merlot, 28.5% Cabernet Sauvignon, and the rest Cabernet Franc and Petit Verdot, the 2018 Le Clarence De Haut-Brion sports a deeper purple color as well as rocking notes of blackcurrants, smoked tobacco, and earth. It's ... Learn More
- The 2018 Château Les Carmes Haut-Brion is a rock star of a wine and is based on a unique blend of 37% Cabernet Franc, 34% Cabernet Sauvignon, and 29% Merlot that was brought up in 80% new French oak. Offering a deep ruby/purple ... Learn More
- The top wine, and unquestionably one of the wines of the vintage, the 2017 Haut Brion checks in as 53% Merlot, 40.7% Cabernet Sauvignon, and the rest Cabernet Franc. It's cut from the same cloth as the Le Clarence de Haut Brion, only ... Learn More
- The 2018 Haut-Brion is a blend of 49.4% Merlot, 38.7% Cabernet Sauvignon and 11.9% Cabernet Franc, harvested September 6 to October 2. Deep purple-black in color, it is much more closed than the La Mission. It holds back for the first few minutes, reticent to reveal ... Learn MoreChateau Haut Brion 2018 (Ex Chateau arrival time 4 months)$1,487.50 Per item