Cote de Beaune
- Château de Lachassagne is an exceptional place, located in the very south of Burgundy, with a unique view over the Saône Valley. It is a 62 hectares propriety, totally surrounded by small walls called ’"Clos". A clean, pure expression ... Learn More
- Sourced from vines with an average age of 40 years. Matured for 10 months in 10% new French oak. Aroma; immediately pretty and classically white burgundy- red apple, white flowers, nectarine and citrus. Palate; Again very classically white Burgundy- elegantly mineral with some ... Learn More
- A "casse tête" in French is a conundrum or puzzle and the name of this plot refers to the hardness of the soil and the challenge it was for our ancestors to plant vines on this pebbly limestone ground. ... Learn MoreDomaine Chavy Chouet Meursault Les Casse Tetes 2020$150.00 Per item
A Chardonnay tasting package featuring our take on the perfect introduction to Burgundy - a region world-renowned for it's Chardonnay and Pinot Noir.
Olivier Bosse-Platiere and wife Veronique make Burgundy with a modern, global eye. They are ... Learn More
- Domaine Laurent Roumier is part of the estate division created in 1924. The Chambolle-Musigny Premier Cru reveals aromas of small red fruits, Morello cherry, earthy, spicy and very slightly woody notes. On the palate it is very delicate and round with ... Learn More
- Domaine de Montille is a Burgundy producer known for its Pinot Noir from highly regarded vineyards in Côte de Beaune and Côte de Nuits. The family has an extensive history in Burgundy, and the estate has carried the ... Learn MoreDomaine de Montille Beaune 1er Cru Les Perrières 2014$259.99 Per item
A Lachassagne tasting package featuring our take on the perfect introduction to Burgundy - a region world renowned for it's Chardonnay and Pinot Noir.
Olivier Bosse-Platiere and wife Veronique make Burgundy with a modern, global eye. They ... Learn More