Final Stocks / Clearance Selection
These fantastic wines are down to the last few bottles of each. The downside - with new stock arriving each day they're cluttering up our warehouse causing headaches for the manager. The upside? We have to clear them so out they go! There are some amazing bargains but at these prices don't expect them to last long. First in best dressed - once they're gone, they're gone!
- With this new cuvée "Rosé de Blancs" our house dares to be fancy and brings a touch of color to a range renowned for generations, for its Blanc de blancs Champagnes. Let purists be reassured: they will find in ... Learn MorePIERRE GIMONNET CUVEE ROSE DE BLANCS 1ER CRU BRUT NV$75.00 Per item
- Rich, toasty and opulent. Notes of almond and ripe yellow fruit with a precise minerality. Vilmart has obtained something of a cult status by Champagne lovers everywhere. It is seriously good for the price. A beautiful wine, but what of ... Learn More
- Les Terres Roses is crafted primarily with Chardonnay and a small percentage of “Bouzy Rouge”, a still red wine made from old vine Pinot Noir. Stephan Reinhardt from Robert Parker says: “This is simply great and well-structured Rosé! You are ... Learn More
- Only the juices from first pressing – the cuvées - are used. Nose of freshly pressed black grapes, of red, white and citrus fruits. Ample palate with flesh of vineyard peach and bouquet of aromatic herbs. Small spicy notes in ... Learn More
- The nose is built on flavours of candied fruits, vanilla and toast. The trains of fine bubbles form a delicate mousse, this richness is confirmed on the palate with a long and oaky finish. 60% Chardonnay and 40% Pinot Noir, Serve at 8 ... Learn MoreCHAMPAGNE JACQUINOT 'SYMPHONIE MILLESIME' 2009 (MAGNUM)$199.00 Per item