These fantastic wines are down to the last few bottles of each. The downside - with new stock arriving each day they're cluttering up our warehouse causing headaches for the manager. The upside? We have to clear them so out they go! There are some amazing bargains but at these prices don't expect them to last long. First in best dressed - once they're gone, they're gone!
- 100% estate-grown, single-block, certified-biodynamic Grüner Veltliner from a mix of grey gravelly loam over gravel and red loam over old riverbed. Handpicked fruit is sorted by hand on our vibrating table. After Steve Lubiana’s vintage at Pittnauer in Austria ... Learn More
- A wine of elegance displaying the unique characters of Coonawarra. Lifted rich perfune of black currants, mocha, spices and cedar. Concentrated palate of rich fruit with excellent tanin and acid balance. Very focussed wine providing immense pleasure to any fan ... Learn More
- A world class Pinot Noir from one of the most exciting regions for this variety. Concentrated and powerful, yet beautifully balanced. Fully Biodynamically produced. Classic raspberry, strawberry and earthy spice. The palate is focused, juicy and elegant with lovely fruit. ... Learn More
- A 1/3 assemblage of the 3 Jura reds: Pinot Noir, Poulsard, Trousseau. Whole-bunch Pinot Noir with the rest destemmed by hand. Made using the same process as 50 years ago: a long maceration, no pump-overs and fermented for 3 months on skins in a ... Learn More
- The Gevrey-Chambertin of Maison Leroy presents the highest degree of expression from this classic Burgundy village. A year noted for fine tannins, balance, and depth, this wine is still a youngster. Nose shows distinct mineral notes, black fruit, black pepper, ... Learn More