Final Stocks / Clearance Selection
These fantastic wines are down to the last few bottles of each. The downside - with new stock arriving each day they're cluttering up our warehouse causing headaches for the manager. The upside? We have to clear them so out they go! There are some amazing bargains but at these prices don't expect them to last long. First in best dressed - once they're gone, they're gone!
- The making of Dragonfly Sauvignon Blanc Semillon centres on capturing the fresh and alluring tropical and seasonal fruit flavours from the region. Enticing aromatics of passionfruit, tropical notes, kiwi fruit and lime zest. The palate is crisp and refreshing, having ... Learn More
- Dark purple colour with lifted notes of red berry and blackcurrants framed by violet overtones and leafy notes. The palate is dense and tightly wound with a core of sweet berried fruits – blueberry, dark plum and smoky spices – and a ... Learn More
- A stunning value for money Syrah from the Hawkes Bay, showcasing the classic Ash Ridge touch of fresh fruit and soft tannins. Hand harvested and gently destemmed into opentop fermenters with a high proportion of whole berries. Beautiful floral nuances ... Learn More
- The second wine in an ongoing series of sui generis wines, this wine will never be repeated. Each vintage a different wine will evolve through a desire to uniquely express a certain vineyard or the varieties within. A pretty, elegant ... Learn More
- A stellar vintage that will be wedged between two of the best we have seen and one that should cement the Barossa as the most consistent region in Australia. Bright, fresh and vibrant with incredible energy and aplomb. Aromas of ... Learn More