These fantastic wines are down to the last few bottles of each. The downside - with new stock arriving each day they're cluttering up our warehouse causing headaches for the manager. The upside? We have to clear them so out they go! There are some amazing bargains but at these prices don't expect them to last long. First in best dressed - once they're gone, they're gone!
- Ripe apple and pear aromas with soft floral notes. Fresh and crisp with minerality and apple-citrus flavours. Seafood and salads will be infinitely better this summer with a glass of this fantastic dry white. We're very confident that there is ... Learn More
- This wine is offering great vibrancy and freshness now, but will also develop beautifully with age. The aroma is fresh lifted lemon. Bright ripe lemon fruit characters dominate the palate and crisp minerally acid forms the backbone of the wine. ... Learn More
- Sourced from a selection of mature vineyards (20 years old) planted on red Terra Rossa soils of Coonawarra. The nose displays aromas of blackcurrant, cassis and dusty cedar oak. The palate is a burst of rich, sweet dark / blue berry fruit ... Learn More
- The 2017 Clover Pinot Noir Chardonnay is a blend of 55% Pinot Noir and 45% Chardonnay. Pinot Noir provides a floral lift of strawberry, cherry and violet characters. Chardonnay adds length and enhances the crisp apple and citrus finish. A very fine, persistent ... Learn More
- Shows distinctive Awatere characters of elderflower, guava, white currant, lemongrass and passion fruit coupled with lovely ripe tropicals and hints of basil and lime from Wairau components. The nose follows through to the palate - which is fine and soft ... Learn More
- 100% estate-grown, single-block, certified-biodynamic Grüner Veltliner from a mix of grey gravelly loam over gravel and red loam over old riverbed. Handpicked fruit is sorted by hand on our vibrating table. After Steve Lubiana’s vintage at Pittnauer in Austria ... Learn More
- This Pinot Noir was made by Francois Millet, winemaker at the iconic Chambolle Musigny estate of Domaine Georges Comte de Vogue in partnership with Paul Pujol from Prophets Rock. Francois even insisted on exporting the same brass hand pumps from ... Learn More