These fantastic wines are down to the last few bottles of each. The downside - with new stock arriving each day they're cluttering up our warehouse causing headaches for the manager. The upside? We have to clear them so out they go! There are some amazing bargains but at these prices don't expect them to last long. First in best dressed - once they're gone, they're gone!
- The Woods Crampton reds have become synonymous with great value drinking and the 2016 Woods Crampton Barossa Valley Shiraz is no exception. The nose is bright and expressive with aromas of dark berries, ripe blood plans and exotic spice. The palate ... Learn More
- While the initial juicy freshness makes this wine immediately enjoyable, the structure will make it a wine the you can happily lay down for 5+ years. There are some fresh strawberry and raspberry fruits on the nose. The palate starts our ... Learn More
- "A blend of old vine Mataro and Shiraz grown in Ebenezer in the Northern Barossa. Matured for 10 months in a mix of older (Mataro) and new (Shiraz) French oak, before being blended and bottled in February 2018." - Brett Hayes, Winemaker ... Learn More
- A 1/3 assemblage of the 3 Jura reds: Pinot Noir, Poulsard, Trousseau. Whole-bunch Pinot Noir with the rest destemmed by hand. Made using the same process as 50 years ago: a long maceration, no pump-overs and fermented for 3 months on skins in a ... Learn More
- The 2016 Hartford Court Russian River Valley Chardonnay comes from a collection of small vineyards located throughout the Russian River Valley AVA. Barrel fermented in 100 % French Oak; 25% new, for 8 months. The sites express the essence of the Russian River Valley by ... Learn More