These fantastic wines are down to the last few bottles of each. The downside - with new stock arriving each day they're cluttering up our warehouse causing headaches for the manager. The upside? We have to clear them so out they go! There are some amazing bargains but at these prices don't expect them to last long. First in best dressed - once they're gone, they're gone!
- Leaving from their banking profession, Yoshiaki & Kyoko Sato established Sato Wines as the first exclusive natural wine making project in Central Otago in 2009. Sato wines is working (either leasing or buying fruits) only with reliable local growers of organic or ... Learn More
- A world class Pinot Noir from one of the most exciting regions for this variety. Concentrated and powerful, yet beautifully balanced. Fully Biodynamically produced. Classic raspberry, strawberry and earthy spice. The palate is focused, juicy and elegant with lovely fruit. ... Learn More
- The Triolet, first produced at this vineyard in 1987, was inspired by the whites of Graves, Bordeaux. The vineyard is planted to 65% Sauvignon Blanc, 25% Semillon and 10% Muscadelle. The 2015 Triolet opens with some reductive notes which quickly dissipate within the first couple ... Learn More
- Fontodi is located in the heart of Chianti Classico precisely in the valley which lies south of the town of Panzano and is called the “Conca d’Oro” (the golden shell) because of its amphitheatre shape. A genuine and characteristic “ ... Learn More
- The Gevrey-Chambertin of Maison Leroy presents the highest degree of expression from this classic Burgundy village. A year noted for fine tannins, balance, and depth, this wine is still a youngster. Nose shows distinct mineral notes, black fruit, black pepper, ... Learn More