Final Stocks / Clearance Selection
These fantastic wines are down to the last few bottles of each. The downside - with new stock arriving each day they're cluttering up our warehouse causing headaches for the manager. The upside? We have to clear them so out they go! There are some amazing bargains but at these prices don't expect them to last long. First in best dressed - once they're gone, they're gone!
- The Chapoutier family of winemakers have been making wine in the Northern Rhone for decades, and are one of the largest landowners of some of the most renowned vineyard sites in the world. This wine is a blend of 65% Grenache ... Learn More
- 100% Syrah; among the first planted in the “department” and above all among the rare few to be grown using the Goblet pruning method with individual stakes. Located in the Lesquerde district, an area in the department where the grapes are ... Learn More
- A very steep, terraced vineyard which lies on the border of the famous “Cote-Blonde”. The 70 years old vines produce tiny yields, which is a guarantee of an exceptional quality product. Beguiling aromatics of baked rosemary, tapenade and cassis. This is ... Learn More
- The grapes producing “De l’Orée” come from the plot ‘Les Murets’ in the Eastern part of the hill. Many aromas characterise this wine: White fruit, honeysuckle, quince, spices and hazelnut. Rich and creamy with pear, walnut and a ... Learn More
- "Soldera Brunellos are made with painstaking care in the vineyard, minimal handling in the cellar, indigenous fermentations and long aging in cask, typically around six years. The wines often drink well young, but really start opening up around age fifteen ... Learn More
- The original and most powerful expression of Penfolds multi vineyard, multi-district blending philosophy, Grange is arguably Australia’s most celebrated wine and is officially listed as a Heritage Icon of South Australia, and Australia's most collectable wine. Crafted utilising fully-ripe, ... Learn More