Final Stocks / Clearance Selection
These fantastic wines are down to the last few bottles of each. The downside - with new stock arriving each day they're cluttering up our warehouse causing headaches for the manager. The upside? We have to clear them so out they go! There are some amazing bargains but at these prices don't expect them to last long. First in best dressed - once they're gone, they're gone!
- 25% Grenache Noir, 25% Carignan, 25% Mourvèdre, 25% Counoise. "Slightly evolved notes of ripe apple, lees, orange rind and buttered citrus. a balanced, supple texture and nicely integrated acidity, it finishes clean and dry." Jeb Dunnuck ... Learn More
- Leads with elegant aromas of spices, musk, leather, carnation and violet. Flavours of raspberry, blackberry, chocolate, dried fruit cake or brioche on the palate. A luscious 1er Cru with great potential for ageing ... Learn More
- Takes inspiration from the lauded reds France's Pauillac. 74% Cabernet Sauvignon, 10% Cabernet Franc, 7% Merlot, 6% Petit Verdot and 3% Malbec. On the nose sweet red and black fruits abound; red and black plum, ripe redcurrant and tart black cherry. Balancing the fruit are ... Learn More
- Still tightly wound and very restrained, but there's a serious well of black plum and macerated currant fruit in reserve, held behind substantial but well-ripened tannins and a strong chalk and iron note.Rich, yet elegant tannin that enhances the ... Learn More
- 55% Cabernet Franc, 45% Merlot, 100% new oak, benefiting from the extra precision allowed by the new, small concrete vats (described by Jancis here) in which the 44 separate parcels they have identified can be vinified separately, says winemaker Pierre-Olivier Clouet. Merlot picked al ... Learn More