These fantastic wines are down to the last few bottles of each. The downside - with new stock arriving each day they're cluttering up our warehouse causing headaches for the manager. The upside? We have to clear them so out they go! There are some amazing bargains but at these prices don't expect them to last long. First in best dressed - once they're gone, they're gone!
- 25% Grenache Noir, 25% Carignan, 25% Mourvèdre, 25% Counoise. "Slightly evolved notes of ripe apple, lees, orange rind and buttered citrus. a balanced, supple texture and nicely integrated acidity, it finishes clean and dry." Jeb Dunnuck ... Learn More
- Leads with elegant aromas of spices, musk, leather, carnation and violet. Flavours of raspberry, blackberry, chocolate, dried fruit cake or brioche on the palate. A luscious 1er Cru with great potential for ageing ... Learn More
- Takes inspiration from the lauded reds France's Pauillac. 74% Cabernet Sauvignon, 10% Cabernet Franc, 7% Merlot, 6% Petit Verdot and 3% Malbec. On the nose sweet red and black fruits abound; red and black plum, ripe redcurrant and tart black cherry. Balancing the fruit are ... Learn More
- This is succulent, with an almost jammy cassis, plum and black currant profile, though that's quickly harnessed by riveting acidity on the finish, which lets additional floral, bay leaf, tobacco and perfume notes play out. Roast Beef, Beef Stew, Lamb, ... Learn More
- An extraordinary nose of creme de cassis, plum sauce, crushed rocks (primarily chalk), acacia flowers and hints of graphite, truffles and damp forest floor. Full-bodied with extraordinary purity, oozing richness and well-integrated velvety tannins, acidity, oak and alcohol. 2011 Ausone is ... Learn More