Search results for: 'domaine-rougeot-pere-et-fils-bourgogne-blanc-2015'
- Intriguing aromas of exotic spice, mocha and dried floral notes. A concentrated palate with layers of dark fruit supported by fine earthy tannins. A style that combines purity and elegance with texture, concentration and length A true reflection of the ... Learn More
- he palate has wonderful density and depth combining the structure of a grand cru with fruitiness, ripeness and generosity of flavors. Layered dark and red berries with savory herbs backed by firm, ripe tannins. About 15% whole bunch was used in ... Learn MoreDOMAINE DU COMTE LIGER-BELAIR LA ROMANEE GRAND CRU 2013$10,200.00 Per item
- Le Blanc de Blancs is produced in small quantities in exceptional years only and fully expresses the superb calibre of great Chardonnay from the best crus of the Côte des Blancs. After 6 years ageing in our cellars, remarkable minerality ... Learn More
- Jean-Manuel Jacquinot obtained a degree in Oenology at the esteemed University of Reims. After this he became trainee oenologist at the world famous house of Veuve Clicquot. Today, Jean-Manuel has over 20 years of experience in making Champagne, is a Member ... Learn MoreCHAMPAGNE JACQUINOT 'SYMPHONIE ROSE MILLESIME' 2013$119.99 Per item
- FREEMAN Robusta 2013 packs a punch. It displays complex enveloping aromas ranging from ripe blackberries to dried morello cherries, star anise and Christmas cake mingled with undertones of earthy mushroom, typically associated with classic Amarone wines. The fruit richness extends onto ... Learn More
- Blanc de blancs from Bouzy? Yes--and what a blanc de blancs it is! This single-varietal, single-vineyard, single-harvest Champagne comes entirely from the Les Motellettes parcel which was planted in 1961. Quentin Paillard, his brother and his father all wanted to make ... Learn MorePIERRE PAILLARD BOUZY GRAND CRU BDB 'MOTTELETTES' 2013$135.00 Per item