Search results for: 'hickinbotham-clarendon-vineyard-the-revivalist-merlot-2014_4'
- From Wine Enthusiast European 'Winery of the Year' comes this perfectly aged Barolo. Smoky, floral, gunsmoke and leather aromas. Intense, powerful, driving, but has softened now, and is very pleasing on the palate. Loaded with character, has an attractive rustic ... Learn MoreFONTANAFREDDA 'LA ROSA' SINGLE VINEYARD BAROLO 2005$129.99 Per item
- Deisen wines are a tiny producer, surrounded by some of the best vineyard sites in the Barossa Valley. Stories abound of the Deisen fruit going into Rockford's basket press and also to John Duval; of old vines being pulled up ... Learn More
- Sourced from a single vineyard located at Sweetwater Ridge in the northern Belford end of the Lower Hunter Valley. Since 1844 the soils of Sweetwater Hermitage have been the foundation for some of the oldest known vineyards in the Hunter Valley. ... Learn More
- The Grand Vin of Château Phélan Ségur comes from this magnificent terroir of Saint-Estèphe where power dominates. Strengthened by its origins, Château Phélan Ségur has created its identity based on elegance and finesse. ... Learn More
- The second wine of Premier Cru Estate, Mouton Rothschild, one of the most esteemed producers in the world. Weather conditions for the 2005 vintage were unusual, since the year was 0.3°C colder than the average for the last forty years, mainly ... Learn More