Search results for: 'domaine-rougeot-pere-et-fils-bourgogne-blanc-2015'
- Intense inky colour. On the nose, aromas of red and black ripe fruit (kirsch and wild Blackberry) are dominant. The mouth is full, with aromas of blackcurrant liquor and spice. Tannins are both harmonious and elegant thanks to the fleshy ... Learn More
- A Bordeaux style blend of 74% Merlot and 26% Cabernet Franc. Lifted perfumed nose of cassis, plums and hints of spicy oak. Deep fruit flavours of plums with hints of berry. Notes of tobacco leaf, fine tanins and succulent acidity. Incredibly well ... Learn More
- Intense, brilliant garnet-red colour. It reveals lovely fruit, loads of body and a heady bouquet of ground peppers, raspberries cherry liqueur, currants, and spice box. Full-bodied and dense, it tastes more like a “baby Châteauneuf” than a Côtes ... Learn More
- 70% Grenache noir, 20% Syrah, 10% Mourvèdre. An intense dark-ruby colour. The nose develop aromas of ripe black fruit (such as blackberry), cherry and spice box. The palate reveals the presence of tannins, in high quantity and elegant. The finish is long ... Learn More
- Solaia is a 50 acre (20 hectare) vineyard with a southwestern exposure located at an altitude between 1150 and 1325 feet (350-400 meters) above sea level and with a stony soil of “alberese” (hard limestone) and “galestro” (flaky calcareous clay) rock. The vineyard is ... Learn More
- The wine is inspired by the beautiful wines of Saint-Émilion, in particular Château Cheval Blanc. The intriguing fragrance and the elegant weight of these varieties make it a wine to linger over. First made by Wantirna Estate in 1999, ... Learn More