Search results for: 'clos-clare-watervale-riesling-2013_2'
- The Domaine Leroy 2015 Clos de Vougeot Grand Cru is a wine for the ages, opening in the glass with a classic bouquet of incense, smoky black fruits, red cherry and pencil shavings. On the palate, the wine is full-bodied, deep ... Learn More
- 100% estate-grown, single-vineyard, certified biodynamic Riesling from soils that are predominantly silty grey gravelly loam over sandstone with some clay loam patches. The fruit is hand picked, then fruit is sorted by hand on a vibrating table. Tasmania’s ultra cool ... Learn More
- A beautifully balanced Riesling, with a slippery textured and powerful fruit presence. Essence of Thai piquant spice, flowers and citrus, making it perfect for Asian cuisine and seafood. This estate only produces wines of the highest quality from the top ... Learn MoreA CHRISTMANN IDIG GROSSES GEWACHS RIESLING 2013 MAGNUM$260.00 Per item
- A beautifully balanced Riesling, with a slippery textured and powerful fruit presence. Essence of Thai piquant spice, flowers and citrus. Making it perfect for Asian cuisine and seafood. This estate only produces wines of the highest quality from the top ... Learn More
- The grapes are harvested by hand into 20kg trays. Fine with notes of plum, fresh tangerine citrus, grapefruit, with menthol and celery. Slender and crisp on the palate. This wine has a weave of salty bitters underscored by a dash ... Learn More
- Grapes are pressed for about 8 hours. Then they are vinified in big traditional Alsatian casks and ferment with natural yeasts. The nose exhibits exotic fruit aromas such as pineapple and mango with mineral notes of blossoms. The palate is powerful ... Learn More
- Has the aromatic spice and weight of Gewurztraminer, the structure and length of Riesling, and the great texture of Pinot Gris in a perfectly balanced 75%/16%/9% blend. It is a delicious, co-fermented field blend from a single vineyard. Intensely perfumed, this ... Learn More