Search results for: 'woods-crampton-pedro-gsm-2018'
- This wine is an excellent example of the best reds that Clare Valley can produce. Made as an homage to the seldom-seen Cabernet Malbecs made by enigmatic Wendouree. Sourced from a vineyard in the upper Clare right next to this ... Learn More
- With a history dating back to 1878, the Pike family has a past rich in brewing and winemaking. Current custodians, Neil & Andrew form a formidable partnership creating wines that express terroir magnificently. One of their icon wines, the 'Traditionale' Riesling manages ... Learn More
- With its first vintage in 2012, ‘Alea’ is the most recent addition to the Grosset stable. Made in the style of the Rieslings of Germany and Austria, it has attractive lemon blossom on a first swirl, there’s a hint of ... Learn More
- ‘The Springvale vineyard is unique on two fronts: First, its odd shape accurately reflects the red loam-over-limestone profile below. Under this limestone is slate, its existence discovered by us only after the vine roots had reached that far. Second, the ... Learn More
- This wine is often regarded as Australia's best Riesling. While fresh and drinkning well now, this wine has an ageing potential of easily up to 20 years. Intense citrus and cool slate characters, voluminous floral aromatics, with hints of talc and ... Learn More