Search results for: 'woods-crampton-pedro-gsm-2018'
- Made exclusively for United Cellars by Yangarra Estate using barrel selected fruit from their Yangarra vineyards, which are fully Certified Organic. Peter Fraser was named Winemaker of the year, James Halliday's Wine Companion 2016 Bright, perfumed aromas of sandy, earthy characters ... Learn More
- Comprised of 35% Cabernet Sauvignon, 23% Merlot, 20% Petit Verdot, 14% Malbec and 8% Cabernet Franc, this is a wine of exceptional complexity, balance & beauty. Incredible lifted perfume of berries, cassis, choc mint and potpourri overlay an appealing earthy undertone. These continue onto a wonderfully ... Learn More
- “Lighter, warm climate red wines based on Grenache particularly from McLaren Vale have a growing place on the tables of Australian diners. Youthful, flavoursome wines to make you smile that match where and how we live, and the food we ... Learn More
- Rich, generous Shiraz meets the savoury spice and tannin of Sangiovese in this 'rogue' blend. 85% Shiraz, 15% Sangiovese - Winemaker Joe Grilli combines everything he loves about Australian wine in an unconventional Italian style blend. An incredibly enjoyable & satisfying wine. Vibrant ... Learn More
- Made exclusively for United Cellars by Yangarra Estate using barrel selected fruit. Aromas of dark fruit aromas, along with blueberries, dark chocolate and some floral notes. A medium-full bodied palate packed with juicy black fruit, hints of licorice and dark ... Learn More
- "The PF Shiraz is made from grapes grown on our certified biodynamic single-estate vineyard, grown without herbicides, fungicides or synthetic chemicals. It is made without additions of any kind: sulphur (preservative), acid, tannin or finings. It's intense, dark and perhaps ... Learn More
- This is the second release of this wine, and is the follow-up to the wine that blew away the competition to win Best Wine of Show at last year's McLaren Vale Wine Show. The Cabernet component comes from Stephen's Koomilya ... Learn More