Search results for: 'domaine-rougeot-pere-et-fils-bourgogne-blanc-2015'
- Lalou Bize-Leroy started out as a négociant working for Maison Leroy, which was founded in Auxey-Duresses in 1868 by her great grandfather, François. Since then, her fame has spread right across the world of fine wine as part-owner and ... Learn More
- The Mazis Chambertin climate is very well situated, just beneath Ruchottes-Chambertin and next to Clos-de-Bèze. It produces an extremely strong wine, rich, opulent and complex with a structure that guarantees it a long cellaring capacity. After a long ageing, ... Learn More
- Drink: 2016 - 2025 With archives showing that the Rossignol family has run vineyards in Burgundy's famous Cote de Nuits since the 16th century, the current generation, brothers Nicolas and David Rossignol, have plenty of experience to draw on when creating their ... Learn More
- Brothers David and Nicolas Rossignol run this 100% biodynamically farmed domaine.This 2016 was made with a small addition of whole bunches to add perfume and tannic structure. ... Learn More
- Once again the moderately wooded nose is sufficiently reduced to require plenty of air if you're going to commit infanticide. The mouthfeel of the slightly bigger and richer flavors is more accommodating with less minerality evident on the firm and ... Learn MoreDOMAINE ROSSIGNOL-TRAPET CHAPELLE CHAMBERTIN GRAND CRU 2016$350.00 Per item
- In contrast to the elegant nose of the Combottes, this is much more sauvage and typically Gevrey in character with its blend of humus, pungent earth, game and red and dark cherry aromas. There is both good volume and power ... Learn More
- Sourced entirely from Organically and Biodynamically farmed vineyards. 25% new oak and 60% whole bunch fruit. "It has a perfumed and quite floral bouquet, slightly darker fruit than the Combottes, nicely defined with a subtle oyster shell influence coming through with aeration. ... Learn More