Search results for: 'domaine-rougeot-pere-et-fils-bourgogne-blanc-2015'
- Attractive aromas include honey, hazelnut and very ripe stone fruit notes. Soft, smooth entry repeats the aromas with moderate honey, stone fruit and spice flavours. Gently warming. Clean, persistent aftertaste of apricot and almond. Straightforward, but maintains a pleasantly refreshing ... Learn More
- This cognac comes from the blend of 2003 and 2008 vintages, two harvest that were distillated on dregs, and then aged in big grain oak casks. The water reduction was done on an 18 months period in our cellars. ... Learn More
- Totally natural, unique, and quaint. ... Learn More
- Very old eau-de-vie aged in Limousin oak barrels, with exacerbated aromas of rancio, oxidation, aging characteristics pushed to their peak. Very long on the palate, in the end sweet and tasty. From culture to distillation, Paul Giraud gives priority to ... Learn More
- A true reflection of a forty years old Cognac. Old brandy that has remained for many years in oak barrels. Its characteristics are more assertive, with aromas of rancio, cigar box, leather and spicy fragrances. Very complex nose and palate, ... Learn More
- Soft, delicate, sweetish nose like stone fruit. Palate shows subtle, honeyed fruit, long length of plums & prunes, showing its twenty five year age. From culture to distillation, Paul Giraud gives priority to ancestral know-how to best serve the expression of ... Learn More