Search results for: 'clos-clare-watervale-riesling-2013_2'
- WINNER; James Halliday's Wine Companion 2020 WINERY OF THE YEAR! The Watervale Riesling is picked from a special part of the Florita vineyard in Watervale. This famous Riesling vineyard usually achieves full ripeness, with high natural acid levels. The nose displays ... Learn More
- WINNER; James Halliday's Wine Companion 2020 WINERY OF THE YEAR! A luscious medium bodied Shiraz with bright, intense aromas of dark fruits; plum, cherry, blackberry along with savoury earth and dark florals. The bright, vibrant fruits follow on the palate. Generous, ... Learn More
- This wine is an excellent example of the best reds that Clare Valley can produce. Made as an homage to the seldom-seen Cabernet Malbecs made by enigmatic Wendouree. Sourced from a vineyard in the upper Clare right next to this ... Learn More
- WINNER; James Halliday's Wine Companion 2020 WINERY OF THE YEAR! Sourced from both the prestigious Watervale sub region and the Barry’s own 40 yr old Lodge Hill vineyard in the Clare Valley. The palate shows lime citrus peel and ginger. There ... Learn More
- A generous opulent style Riesling with an aromatic drive of pink grapefruit, florals, green apple and a lift of tropical guava. Generous flavours of citrus and tropical fruit to open, tied together by a loosely woven framework of zippy acid. ... Learn More