Search results for: 'yangarra-ovitelli-grenache-magnum-2016'
- The 2016 Montrose is a blend of 68% Cabernet Sauvignon, 25% Merlot and 7% Cabernet Franc. "It has a very sophisticated bouquet with blackberry, briary, a touch of blue fruit and violets. Sometimes this Saint Estèphe can be a little broody at en ... Learn More
- Grand Cru Vaudésir nose reveals notes of rhubarb and acacia ﬂower. Fine and elegant in the mouth, with buttery, brioche aromas, and a dominant hint of coconut. "Lovely stuff and I particularly like the gorgeous mouth feel." - Allen ... Learn More
- 2016 Chablis is very limited due to yield crop being 50% down in most vineyards. "This wine is pure, very precise and vibrant on the nose, delivering a marvelous mix of green apple, lime, pear, crystalline minerality, a touch of licorice and ... Learn MoreLOUIS MICHEL CHABLIS 1ER CRU 'BUTTEAUX VIEILLES VIGNES' 2016$85.00 Per itemOut of stock
- An exceptional quality 1er Cru Chablis from an extraordinary producer and site, this is quickly becoming one of the best value Burgundies imported into Australia each year. Equal Highest Scoring Chablis in 2016 - Decanter Magazine After airing, this wine presents ... Learn More
- Awared #1 Value White Burgundy - Decanter Magazine. White pepper and nutmeg complete the predominantly mineral character on the nose. Harmonious acidity frames the beautiful citrus and stone fruit flavours. This wine may appear austere and virile but is expressive in ... Learn More