Canard-Duchêne’s passion stems from a unique blend of family values and an identity deeply rooted in the Champagne region. It all started with the love of Victor Canard and Léonie Duchêne. In 1868, they created the eponymous Maison Canard-Duchêne, driven by a bold vision : to reveal the exceptional potential of their hillside village, located in the heart of the Montagne de Reims. The Canard-Duchêne domain is in the heart of the Montagne de Reims, surrounded by celebrated vineyards and stunning landscapes. A real craftsman, Laurent Fédou is driven by instinct and curiosity. He uses those characteristics as his inspiration for rethinking the art of champagne making without neglecting tradition. For the last 15 years, Fédou has brought a sense of joy and creativity to the Maison Canard-Duchêne.
- GRAPES: 45% Pinot Noir, 35% Pinot Meunier, 20% Chardonnay. Intense aromas of fresh fruit typical of the Pinot varietals. Fruit aromas intermingle with pastry notes, a sign of excellent maturity. ... Learn More
- Vintage 2008 is based on a blend of Pinot Noir (36%), Chardonnay (32%) and Pinot Meunier (32%), from a number of different crus including Hautvilliers, Avize, Le Mesnil sur Oger, Ay, and Rilly-la-Montagne. Full of aromas of toast and orchard fruit compote. The wine ... Learn More
- GRAPES: Pinot Noir: 50% and Chardonnay: 50%. Chardonnay dominates on the nose with its fruity, mineral character. The Pinot Noir imparts structure and maturity. A complex, refined and elegant wine. ... Learn More
- Charles VII Blanc de Noirs NV is made from an exclusive blend of 70% Pinot Noir and 30% Pinot Meunier. On the nose, pronounced aromas of summer fruits and preserved fruits combine with spicy notes. On the palate, the Champagne's maturity and ... Learn MoreCANARD DUCHENE CHARLES VII BLANC DE NOIRS NV CHAMPAGNE$119.99 Per item
- 100% Chardonnay. Attractive pale gold in appearance, Grande Cuvée des Lys Charles VII is an extremely refined Champagne, exuding pure white fruit aromas of pear or lychee on the nose. Creamy and silky on the palate, this Champagne is ideal ... Learn More