BODEGAS SALENTEIN PRIMUS MALBEC 2016

SKU
BSMA201611 UCAU
$69.99 Per item
Price:
Bottle
750ml (Bottle)
$69.99 Per item
Sold out
Exclusively imported by United Cellars - Bodegas Salentein is the heart and soul of the Uco Valley. Aromas of blackberries, raspberries and blueberries, combined with floral hints and delicate notes of vanilla and spices granted by its oak ageing. In the mouth, it is intense, wide, concentrated and elegant. Its tannins are sweet and silky, with good texture. In the medium mouth, it displays a long and unctuous finish. Outstanding freshness and minerality. No fining or stabilization, bottled without filtering, so it may have some sediment as evidence of its little dispossession and natural winemaking. "Grapes come from own vineyards: 60% from our oldest estate, El Oasis and the remaining 40% from La Pampa estate." -Salentein Estate
Exclusively imported by United Cellars - Bodegas Salentein is the heart and soul of the Uco Valley. Aromas of blackberries, raspberries and blueberries, combined with floral hints and delicate notes of vanilla and spices granted by its oak ageing. In the mouth, it is intense, wide, concentrated and elegant. Its tannins are sweet and silky, with good texture. In the medium mouth, it displays a long and unctuous finish. Outstanding freshness and minerality. No fining or stabilization, bottled without filtering, so it may have some sediment as evidence of its little dispossession and natural winemaking. "Grapes come from own vineyards: 60% from our oldest estate, El Oasis and the remaining 40% from La Pampa estate." -Salentein Estate